Access to Chatham Street West and Pitt Street West, between Church and Bruce, is now closed for the construction of the City of Windsor's aquatic centre.
Access to the AGW parking lot is available from Church Street only. Parking is restricted to Gallery visitors ONLY and will be closely monitored. Towing will be strictly enforced.
Additional paid parking is available at the following:
• Street parking (meters)
• Parking garage located in the Chrysler building (1 Riverside Drive West, off Ferry)
• Parking garage located at Pitt Street West and Church
• City of Windsor lot 22, located at University Avenue West between Bruce and Janette
• City of Windsor lot 23, located at Caron Avenue
• City of Windsor lot 5, located at the Dieppe Park waterfront
• Parking lot at Riverside Drive and Bruce; flat rate: $3 per day
Note: Parking at paid meters and lots is strictly enforced; please be sure to bring adequate change