Virtual Gallery Tours
Wednesday, January 6 – Sunday, January 31 , 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Every Wednesday and Sunday, 12:30pm-1:30pm on Zoom
Learn about the artistic approach and vision of the AGW’s permanent collection through an informative and interactive virtual tour! FREE with pre-registration, public tours of the permanent collection are led by the AGW’s knowledgeable Gallery Guides, exploring themes in the Look Again! Exhibition.
Look Again! includes many of your favourite works and those which have truly defined the Gallery’s collection. Examine from up close the works of Emily Carr, Alex Janvier, members of the Group of Seven and their contemporaries, and much more. Explore our critically acclaimed Collection from the comfort of your own home! The virtual tours are offered weekly Wednesday and Sunday.
- A good internet connection
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones
- The virtual tour will be delivered via Zoom. Please download prior to the tour.
- Attendees will also be able to phone in to the tour with the phone numbers provided once registered.
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences.
How to join: Once you have registered for the tour of your choice using the registration link, you will be sent an email with all the necessary information and details about how to access the guided tour.
If you have any questions please contact our Education and Public Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look Again! The AGW Collection at 75 Years is supported by The Morris and Beverly Baker Foundation, Windsor Mold Group, the Graybiel Family and the Chandisherry Foundation, Mary and Bud Weingarden, Jennifer and Sean White, and Tepperman’s.