Open Studio: Summer Learning Series - Watercolour Landscapes
Saturday, July 17 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Join the AGW on select Saturdays throughout the summer for some engaging virtual workshops! View pieces of our collection that tie in with the weekly theme as you learn new art-making skills. Workshops are open to all, no artistic experience needed!
Bring your landscapes to life by learning how water plays with appearance. Learn some techniques to achieve texture, opacity, and agility with watercolour paints.
- canvas or paper
- paper towel
- water container
- watercolour paints
- optional : anything you feel drawn to using or have available to you
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones with a good internet connection.
- The program will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the workshop.
- Materials: The AGW provides a list of suggested materials and alternatives. You can also use any materials or mediums that you have handy!
- Support this program by making a donation to the AGW!