Open Studio: Summer Learning Series - Street Photography
Saturday, August 14 | 11 am – 12:30 pm
Join the AGW on select Saturdays throughout the summer for some engaging virtual workshops! View pieces of our collection that tie in with the weekly theme as you learn new art-making skills. Workshops are open to all, no artistic experience needed!
Take your smartphone photo editing skills to the next level! Learn some tips and tricks to elevate how and what you capture on the go.
- Editing Apps (snapseed, VSCO, PicsArt, Fotor, etc.)
- Click HERE to see a list of free photo editing apps
- Mobile device (phone, tablet)
- Optional : anything you feel drawn to using or have available to you
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones with a good internet connection.
- The program will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the workshop.
- Materials: The AGW provides a list of suggested materials and alternatives. You can also use any materials or mediums that you have handy!
- Support this program by making a donation to the AGW!